This policy sets out how we (meaning Blue Lotus Productions Ltd.) use and protect any personal information that you give us when you use this website. If you have any questions about this policy please contact Customer Support before using this website. We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure you are happy with any changes.
1. What information do we collect?
In general, you can use this website without giving us any information. However, if you order services from us or make enquiries or otherwise interact with us, we may obtain certain information (including personal information) about you.
We may collect the following information:
- your name and contact information, including email address and company details;
- billing information, transaction and credit card information;
- information regarding your personal or professional interests, demographics, experiences with our products and contact preferences.
As is true of most Web sites, we automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
2. What do we do with the information we collect?
We use this information to provide you with services or to improve our services, and in particular for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping;
- administering your email accounts;
- to improve our products and services;
- to follow up if you have purchased products from our website as part of our customer care procedures or in connection with the performance of our contractual obligations to you (if any);
- to contact you in order to offer you the benefit of a business account for the purchase of products or services from the website;
- to make credit checks;
- to contact you for market research purposes or to let you know about offers and new services
3. Whom do we share this information with?
We will not transfer, disclose, sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties other than our associated companies, subsidiaries, our parent or ultimate holding company, our partners (including the owners of the archives we represent), our agents (being organisations that we work with who help us market and deliver our services), credit checking companies, and a purchaser or potential purchaser of our business, unless we have your permission or are required to do so by law.
We may also disclose your personal information
- as required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request,
- if Blue Lotus Productions Ltd. is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information,
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
4. Information Obtained from Third Parties
- If you provide us personal information about others, or if others give us your information, we will only use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided to us.
6. Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
- We use another company to place cookies on your computer to collect non-personally identifiable information to compile aggregated statistics for us about visitors to our site.
7. Direct Marketing
- We would like to provide you with information about new products, promotions, special offers and other information which we think you may find interesting. We may send you such information by email, mail, telephone or fax. When you provide us with information, you will be given the option to let us know whether you agree that we can use your information for direct marketing purposes. If you do not agree, we will not send you any direct marketing.
You can change your mind at any time by contacting email@example.com
. To make sure we know your email relates to our direct marketing, please put "Direct Marketing Unsubscribe" in the header to your email. We will aim to implement this change within 28 days of your email.
- We may link to other websites which are not within our control. Once you have left our website, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
9. Web beacons
- Our Web pages may also contain electronic images known as Web beacons (sometimes called single-pixel gifs) that are set by our third party partners. Web beacons are used along with cookies enabling our partners to compile aggregated statistics to analyze how our site is used.
- We use a third party to gather information about how you and others use our Web site. For example, we will know how many users access a specific page and which links they clicked on. We use this aggregated information to understand and optimize how our site is used.
10. Additional Policy Information
- Our Web site offers publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them.